10 Funny Pregnancy Quotes That Will Make You Laugh


Pregnancy is an amazing moment for every would-be-mommies. It’s all start with finding the best Baby Scan Clinic and end up giving birth to the baby. But foremost, holding it for 9 months is difficult for every mama. That’s why we are here to make your pregnancy little easier, by delivering the most humorous quotes.

We have listed down some funny quotes that every mommy can relate themselves-

Everybody leave me alone, I have had a busy day being pregnant, and need to do it again tomorrow!”
That is what every mommy feels every time! You have to work for nine months without any holiday!

It is a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat”
Want to avoid any unlikely situation or social gatherings? You can use both options at one time. Think wisely (wink).

I have two brains in my body, but I have never been so dumb”
Well, this is called pregnancy brain.

For the 9 months I’m pregnant with a boy, shouldn’t I be paid 1.78x into my salary?”
Work for two and no salary! Every mommy should demand it from now!

Get comfortable. Have to pee. Get thirsty after you pee. Drink an entire cup of water. Get comfortable. Have to pee Again. I give up!
It’s better to seize yourself in the bathroom for a whole day.

Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes”
What if you take it as a fashion statement?

At 8 months pregnant, one does not simply ‘roll over on the bed’
You shouldn’t do it. Otherwise, your baby will start rolling in the womb.

Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body–meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit,” -Amy Adams
You can’t carry both of you.

Being pregnant has made me realise it takes talent not to pee yourself when you sneeze”
What would you do? There is no diaper made for would-be-mommies!

"Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was that they escaped teething."
-Mark Twain
Maybe they weren’t aware of the consequences!

Hope you laughed at these funny quotes. Do not forget to take care of yourself and your bump. Maintain a healthy diet, take proper medicines, drink water, and always choose the best Baby Scan Clinic to make sure your baby is growing perfectly fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pregnancy And Alcohol: Why Is It Dangerous For Pregnant Women?

Swollen Feet During Pregnancy? Here Are Ways To Deal With Them

Early Pregnancy Scan Offers From Aylesbury’s Best Baby Scan Clinic